Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My first Birthday gifts!

Hello everyone! As I mentioned yesterday my boyfriend bought somethings for me which I really liked! and here they are sorry for the pictures they're pretty bad...


I really find this very useful this winter is pretty, casual, and I also think with the right combinations of colors and accessories will work really well as a formal outfit

Next present!!


Will be my fav this summer!! So perfect will work with everything in my wardrobe!!


Just what I needed I love rings!! And I was needing accessories so bad! Good for you babe thanks!!


He knows it all! I was running out of concealer and he gave me this!! This is the first time I'll use MAC concealer but I really like the finish I almost don't need any powder!!


This lipstick is so good for me! it's really soft and the color so perfect for this winter I can't get enough of it 
"HUG ME" by MAC!

So I'm really excited for this birthday! looks like it will be one of the best parties this month! I hope you guys l iked it and get some ideas if you're looking for doing some last winter shopping!!

Thanks for reading everyone!!





No comments:

Post a Comment