Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Ten commandments of foundation

Finally! Let's get started!

Number 1 Start With Hydrated Skin

No matter what start with clean and hydrated skin for better results

Number 2 Know Your Skin Type

Oily, dry, sensitive seek out formulas that help your skin look better

Number 3 Get Matchy!

When it comes to find the perfect tone try this out! appply several tones to your chin and chek how they reflect with natural light the one with no reflection is the one! And you have the perfect tone for you

Number 4 Your Skin is not always the same

Age, seasons are several reasons that may change your skin tone, so everytime you buy new foundation try again the tones.



Number 5 Prime for perfection

It's the age of primer, trust me! You'll love it as everything you buy for your face try some and be sure to ask everything you want to knoe before you get one.

Number 6 Apply Concealer

I've read different versions of how you should apply concealer but the one that I love how it works for me is apply foundation first and then my concealer, it is absolutely amazing I love the finish and just apply some powder and your ready!

Number 7 Add Foundation

Well maybe I switched the numbers but well... After prime your ready for foundation I also read that you shouldn't apply foundation to all your face but I think every face and skin is different and have dofferent need of coverage it is just how you apply it make sure your face don't look like cake!

Number 8 Powder Power!

When your done with foundation and concealer apply your favorite powder mineralize if you like, pretty pretty!

Number 9 Bronzer

I still have my doubts about it, well I don't know, not sure if I'll like it but I think is good to apply this in some special occasion just think it's a good idea I'm sure I'll try it some day ... not so much to say about this

Number 10 Light

Adds soft lighting where you need the most, apply down the center of your nose, underneath your eyebrow, your choice!

Hope you like it, I'm sure you'll get beautiful results but remember clean and hydrated skin always!

Thanks for reading 

Moah! Saraeli!




No comments:

Post a Comment