Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

4- Step Skin Care

Hello everyone!

I went shopping the other day and I was about to buy my skin care products but I stopped in MAC first because I wanted to buy 2 lipsticks in nude colors, but I was looking at all the colors and then like 3 girls arrived and started to use the lipsticks and lip gloss and I was like .. "my gosh, not very hygienic" Please don't do this girls we don't know were the others girls lips have been!

Well let's start with my skin care routine! My favorite brand is CLINIQUE! Yeii!! I have oily skin and I hate it because I have so much trouble keeping it fresh but well! Clinique really worked for me it makes my skin super fresh and oil free! is like they made it specially for me!

Step No. 1 CLINIQUE Wash Away Gel Cleanser


First of all I remove my make up with this this is really good for oily skin if you have dry skin use creamy make up remover.

Step No. 2 CLINIQUE Luquid Soap Oily Skin Formula


Then I use this perfect facial soap for oily skin like mine! it is great it makes my skin so fresh  and it removes rest of make up, it is very important to remember make up remover and facial soaps are totally different!

Step No. 3 CLINIQUE Clarifying Lotion


This finaly removes all the dirt of your skin and rest of soap it makes your face finally and totally clean!

Step No. 4 CLINQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel


It is like magic! It hydrates my skin so perfectly and makes my face so soft and totally not oily like at all !


I will not stop using these products but you can use the brand that makes your skin feel better I just wanted to let you know that these four steps are really important to follow  never skip one, thanks for reading !






No comments:

Post a Comment