Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Brushology!


Hello everyone!

I consider this is a trend topic this winter and has been for a long time but I think so many women were in the same position I was, because I always thought brushes were not necessary or just for blush, but I’m getting old … and I just discovered my makeup wasn’t the best I didn’t get the finish that I wanted so.. It hit me “Maybe is true everything they say about brushes” So I already have two brushes which were for my blush and powder and as a beginner I bought my foundation brush and also one for my concealer, So when I started to use it I was so impressed with the results that I really had to write about it and share it with you! You may already use it like I said I’m starting which is sad but now I will not let my beautiful brushes go!



This is MAC 190 Foundation Brush and my current foundation 

This is MAC 195 This is my favorite it changed the way my concealer look this is also my favorite concealer it gives me a super natural coverage please give it a try!


Well these are my 2 new brushes, but I think I will buy more eventually, thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment